Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums P-SAP Goal Progress P-SAP Action Plans Reply To: P-SAP Action Plans

• Abby Twyman

April 5, 2020 at 12:21 am

As I was going through some previous writings, I came across this that I wrote as I was just beginning to work through the “Get Out Of Your Mind and Into Your Life” book in October of 2018 – a year and a half later, I’m still a work in progress, but getting better every day. Even on the days when I stray from the plan, I remind myself that too is OK because it’s in the service of living in the moment and attending to the needs of myself and those I love when called to!! We are all human and we all have to learn how to adapt to the changing needs of the moment. 

“I have had enough suffering. I’m ready to get out of my mind and into my life. I’m committed to persistent, active engagement in the process. I’m committed to being unrelentingly honest during the process. I intend for this process to make a difference in my life. I’m willing to fully accept what my personal history has given me while engaging in committed actions directed by my values. I will live a life deeply connected to that which brings me joy: poetry, yoga, nature, photography, hiking, biking, exploring, healing through human connection, and living to my fullest potential. I will live in alignment with the truest version of myself. I will help others discover their true selves.”

These are wonderful intentions and ones that I hold near and dear to my heart. The important next step is clarifying what this looks like on a day to day basis so I can ensure I’m truly living in accordance with my values. There are more barriers that become clearer as we progress – that is one of the coolest things – become much more aware!! This makes change easier.